Your most frequently asked questions answered
Q: What do rentals include?
- Liability and personal property insurance $ 300,000
- Pick-up and drop off at your location in Cape Coral
- Unlimited mileage
- Roadside assistance 24hrs
- 6% Sales Tax
- Passenger backrest
Q: What are the requirements for making a rental?
- You must have a valid motorcycle license/endorsement from the state or country where your driver's license is issued
- You must be over 25 years of age. The motorcycles we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders
Q: Do I need to wear a helmet?
- If you're at least 21 years old and have a minimum medical insurance policy of $10,000, you can bypass wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle. Otherwise, you'll have to wear a helmet.
- All riders must have some sort of eye protection, such as goggles or glasses, or have a windshield on the bike.
Q: Are the motorcycles routinely inspected?
- Yes every motorcycle has a safety and mechanical inspection prior to every rental. Your safety is our #1 priority
Q: How does insurance work?
- Your insurance is already included in the total rental price. We add you during your rental days to our Rental Insurance policy provided by MBA Insurance. SLI Coverage: SLI is additional liability insurance over the state statutory limit. SLI provides you with up to $ 300’000 total excess liability insurance for damage to other persons and $10’000 total excess liability for damage to other property with a deductible of $ 2500. We only need your signature on the Addendum to our Rental Insurance policy; you will get a copy for the insurance directly from MBA per email.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the start date of the reservation a $ 50 reservation processing fee will be charged
- If you cancel 14 days prior to the start date of the reservation: 50% of the rental price will be charged
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the start date of the reservation: 100% of the rental price will be charged
- No credits or refunds for early returns, unused portion of rental, late pick-ups or undesirable weather conditions.
Q: Where do I pick up my motorcycle?
- We will deliver your bike to your doorstep (Cape Coral) and will pick it up at the end of your rental
Q: What happens if the motorcycle breaks down?
- Our motorcycles are in top shape and under regular circumstances, you are not going to be in trouble. If you have a breakdown or any trouble, you give us a call and we will give you support. This will get you back on the road in the shortest time possible.